Monday, April 29, 2013

Makeup Brushes that Sparkle!

Hello Lovelies~

 Over the last year I have been trying to add cuteness to my life though DIY. Right now I am making my makeup brushes more exciting. It makes me really happy to do my makeup when the first thing I reach for is a super cute makeup brush!

I'm going to show you three of my favorite brushes.

This is my face powder/finishing brush. I used a Large red heart as a focal point, and used a 'Everything But the Kitchen Sink' technique.








My next brush is my smudge brush. I don't use this one as much as my others, but it was way to pretty not to decorate. I did a striped pattern top and bottom, but let the middle open because I love the fuchsia color!









I did this one last night. It's not the design I planned on, and honestly, I'm going to have to be careful how I clean this brush, but it's so pretty!






Are ya'll doing any small DIY projects to make your routines a bit cuter? I'd love to hear about them if you are ^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...