Monday, October 1, 2012

Make up Monday : Lancome Juicy Tubes

Hello Lovelies~

 Last week I talked about how much I love a good lip gloss and that I never leave home without some on me. This week I want to show you my favorite color.


 This is Lancome's Juicy Tubes lip color in 'Coral Rush'. It's a wonderful light nude pink color with just the right amount of sparkle.


The gloss is smooth and not as sticky as some glosses. The best part about this gloss is that it smells like Watermelons and has a light sweet taste, not the I recommend actually eating it.

Price: $18.00
Quality: 4-5  It's a really nice gloss, but it wears thin and gets gummy after a few hours. Which is an odd combination.

Want: YES!
  I will totally buy this product again. I really love the silky feel of it and enjoy the various colors. The next color I want is 'Fruity Pop'.



Here is a picture of the color worn.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I love this brand of lip gloss too! My favorites are Raspberry Ice, Hallucination, and for a bold berry color, Cherry Burst.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...